1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to
pay for maturity.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've
never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence
supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action,
there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all
your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth.
Deal with it.
15. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before
you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing.
It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the
23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice
contrast to the real world.
25. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.